አርዕስተ ዜና አርዕስተ ዜና አርዕስተ ዜና አርዕስተ ዜና አርዕስተ ዜና

አርዕስተ ዜና

የወጋገን ባንክ አ.ማ ዋና መስሪያ ቤት ህንፃ ተመረቀ

ዝርዝር ዜና

አርዕስተ ዜና

ተመሳስለው የተሰሩ 2 ነጥብ 7 ሚሊየን የሞባይል ስልክ ቀፎዎችን ከአንድ ዓመት በኋላ ከጥቅም ውጪ አደርጋለሁ-ኢትዮ ቴሌኮም

ዝርዝር ዜና

አርዕስተ ዜና

የአምባሳደሮችና የሚሲዮን ሀላፊዎች ስብሰባ በሀዋሳ እየተካሄደ ነው

ዝርዝር ዜና

አርዕስተ ዜና

ጠ/ሚ ኃይለማርያም ከቻይና የተለያዩ የኢንዱትሪ ማህበራት ልዑካን ቡድን ጋር ተወያዩ

ዝርዝር ዜና

አርዕስተ ዜና

የአሜሪካ ግዙፍ ኩባንያዎች በኢትዮጵያ በኢንቨስትመንት ዘርፎች የመሰማራት ፍላጎት እንዳላቸው ገለጹ

ዝርዝር ዜና

Events

WAFA has organized successful high profile local and international events, which have brought thousands of people from all walks of life.

Video Production

If you have a message to deliver, a vision to share, a lesson to teach, a product to launch, or an image to build, video is vital to your business.

Brand Development

Establishing your brand presence everywhere your audience "lives" makes it more convenient for them to reach out and respond to you.

Marketing

When our world becomes smaller your voice needs to be bigger so as to beat the competition. Our marketing strategies will make your dream come true.

Addis 125th Anniversary

Wafa was also the lead organizer of the Addis 125th Anniversary commemoration events. The activities that have been undertaken during this event include:-

  • Organizing panel discussions and symposiums: 5 symposiums in different subjects including environment were organized by WAFA
  • Organizing an exhibition and bazaars: This was special in nature as 40% of this program was committed to exhibiting the roles of public and development organizations that provide services and that had prominent contribution in the city’s economy. The other portion or the 60% of the event was committed to business organizations that wanted to sell their products (i.e. a Bazzaar). 
  • Production of a documentary, advertisements & magazines; one documentary, more than 10 TV and Radio Ad’s, and 2 types of magazines in two languages each were produced by WAFA.
  • Organizing different sportive events including
    •  football matches ( AMONGST Ethiopian clubs and between a Sudan (Al Ahly) and an Ethiopian (St. George club), 
    • 10 kms Great  run; and
    • A Bicycle race constituted this.
  • Formulated a major branding campaign for Addis Ababa city and produced logo, tag line and TV/Radio Advertisements;
  • Organized an international event in which 26 African city mayors participated which included  a thorough visit of Addis Ababa, active participation of these mayors in the major 125th anniversary concluding events (which took place in the last week of the celebration) , and the conference itself ;
  • Totally led the sponsorship program and collected huge sums of money;
  • Organized a beauty pageant:  the winner was awarded 50 thousand birr and a visit to Lusaka (a sister city). The runner up was awarded 30 thousand birr and a visit to Juba (a sister city). The third beautiful lady was awarded 10 thousand birr. 
  • Organized a theatre and poem competition;
  • Organized various opening and closing ceremonies for different events such as panel discussions, conferences, football matches, beauty pageants. Most notable was the reception that took place in Addis Ababa City Administration compound on the closing day (for the entire program).

 

Video Productions

very active in the Advertising and documentary production industry it provides full event coverage through state of the art audio video and photo documentation and produces concise reportages about the event. Furthermore the company designs beautiful materials and publishes these on quality materials;

Read More

Event Documentation 

With our state of the art production facility, we produce world class documentaries that are engaging, educational  and entertaining.

Read More

TV/Radio Advert Productions

Media production has become a hugely important and dynamic area because of the increasing use of digital mediums in any field of work. In line with this WAFA is equipped with the latest editing machines, cameras, sound recording studio and mixer and has acquired talented media production staff with a whole new set of skills.

Read More

Communications Strategy

We provide our clients with holistic and innovative communication, media and marketing solutions, whilst still retaining our creative edge, vision and commitment to every single project and brief. We believe in shifting paradigms and breaking boundaries, leaving an indelible mark on the communication environment.

Read More

Grahic Designs

Brand identity is the gateway to a company's success, yet too many businesses fail to understand its strategic importance. WAFA offers a wide range of graphic design services to assist businesses in developing a strong position in their target industry.

Read More

Recent Works

Log in

Contact us

Wafa Marketing & Promotion PLC

Mexico Biftu Building 8th & 11th Floor ,

In front of Addis Ababa University School Of Commerce

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Phone: +(251) 115 525031

JoomShaper